Put Library ELF to work for you!
- Before items are due back at the library
- For overdue items
- When you have a hold available for pick-up from the library
Use Library ELF to:
- Create one-stop access to your family library accounts
- Keep track of accounts at more than one library
- Reduce your overdue fees
- Renew materials online
How does Library ELF work?
- Library ELF premium service is available to Stratford residents free of charge. Stratford Library subscribes to this service on your behalf.
- Go to www.libraryelf.com to sign up. Enter your library card number without spaces. The Stratford Library does not require the use of a PIN—leave this field blank. Note: Your library card account(s) must be current to take advantage of this service.
- You can select the frequency of notice delivery.
- Library ELF will check your library account(s) each day and will send you an email, text message or RSS feed to alert you when items are due, past due or if holds are available for pick-up.
- Access your library account(s) at any time by visiting www.libraryelf.com.
*Use of RSS aggregators may result in a breach of your privacy, in particular Bloglines does not secure your Library ELF RSS feed. Use the RSS option at your own risk.