Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Your vote is your voice — it is your way to make sure your needs and interests are being represented. If you will be 18 on or before Nov. 3rd, you can register now and vote in the 2020 election. Even if you are not old enough to vote yet, you are never too young to learn how to get involved. Check out this collection of resources.
Borrow one of Stratford Library’s election-themed YA books:
Click the book cover to view the title in the Library catalog.
Check out this 2020 Election Reading List for teens:
VOTER REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
HAVING DIFFICULTY FINDING INFORMATION AND CUTTING THROUGH BIAS?
Cut through the hype and get you to the info you need:
Young Voter’s Guide to Social Media & the News
TOO YOUNG TO VOTE?
Find ways you can make a difference:
8 Ways You Can Make a Difference-Even if You Can’t Vote.
Election Day: Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020.
- Online Voter Registration Deadline: October 27th (11:59 pm).
- Mail Postmark Voter Registration Deadline: October 27th.
- In-Person Voter Registration Deadline: October 27th.
- Absentee Ballots Available: Friday, October 2nd.
- Absentee Ballots Received by Local Town Clerk (or will not be counted) + Close of Polls (8 pm): November 3rd.