The Board Room and Conference Rooms are available for group study if the room has not been reserved for Library use or a meeting.
- Reservations may be made for group study up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Study groups using the Board Room must be no larger than 12 people. Study groups using the Conference Room must be no larger than 4 people. No individual use of the Board Room is permitted.
- Board Room and Conference Room users may be of any age, however, children age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Board and Conference Rooms may be used for up to three hours at a time.
- A representative from the group must sign in at the Reference Desk and leave a library card or other form of identification. When the group is finished with the room, a representative from the group will inform the Reference Desk staff and pick up his/her identification.
- To reserve: call the Reference Desk 203-385-4164, email slaask@stratfordlibrary org or stop by the Reference Desk.
- No shows: If the room is not claimed within 15 minutes of the reserved time, the reservation will be cancelled and the room will be available to others for the remainder of the time slot. If a patron is delayed, accommodations may be made by calling the Reference Desk, dependingon availability.
- Stratford Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items that are left in the Board Room or Conference Room. Doors should be locked if the room is left unattended. Personal items left in either room past the reserved time will be removed by Library staff and will be available for pickup at the Reference Desk. After 7 days, items will be placed in the Lost & Found.
- A library staff member will escort the group to the Board or Conference Room, unlock the door and inspect for any damage prior to the group’s use of the room.
Written 10/17 Revised 5/18