- 1 average chicken
- 1 lb vegetable mixture cooked rice, pea and corn
- ½ cup sour cream
- Wash chicken carefully and rub with salt (inside and outside).
- Stuff the chicken inside with the vegetable mixture tightly.
- Sew up and rub with any spices to your taste.
- Spread sour cream over the chicken and put in a pan.
- Preheat oven to average heat. Put the chicken in the oven.
- Cook at average heat for 1 hour, spread more sour cream if needed (I usually do it 2-3 times).
- The chicken should be golden when cooked. Take out the chicken from the oven and pull out the thread.
- Serve hot with red wine.