My girls loved this cake when they were younger
- 8" flower pot
- Garden Trowel
- 20 oz bag OREOs
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz butter 1/2 stick
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- gummy worms
- Crush cookies. Set aside.
- Cream together sugar, butter, and cream cheese.
- Combine pudding mix and milk. Chill until set.
- Fold in Cool Whip with pudding mix.
- Combine all wet ingredients.
- Line flower pot and trowel with foil.
- Layer in pot 1/3 cookies - 1/2 pudding - 1/3 cookies - 1/2 pudding - top with 1/3 cookies.
- Decorate with gummy worms.
- Use a foil covered (clean!) trowel to serve.