- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup melted butter or margarine
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups sugar mix with tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened the 4th package makes a denser, richer cake
- ¼ cup scant flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a small bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and sugar mixture. Press onto bottom and sides (3/4 of the way up) of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill while preparing cake.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy. Add sugar, flour and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add eggs, one at a time beating until just mixed. At low speed, beat in sour cream.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 325 for about an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes until center is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack for 30 minutes. Loosen sides of pan. Continue cooling.
- Refrigerate at least three hours. Serve plain or with topping.