Recipe was in Bridgeport Post some years ago. Rave reviews for it with many copy requests.
- 1 pkg lemon cake mix
- 1 3 oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Heat over to 350. Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, cream cheese, and milk in a large bowl and beat for 2 minutes with an electric mixer on medium speed. Add eggs and blend, beating 2 minutes more.
- Combine cranberries, sugar and nuts in a separate bowl and fold into batter. Pour into pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack. Frost or glaze as desired.