This is an old family recipe passed on for generations
- 3 Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- tomato sauce
- 3 lb ricotta
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup mozzarella
- Beat together 3 eggs and milk until well blended.
- Gradually add flour while beating until mixture is smooth.
- Heat an 8 inch nonstick frying pan with 1 tablespoon or oil on medium heat. Pour about one ladle of batter into pan to form a pancake keeping pancake thin til golden.
- Flip cook 30 seconds on second side.
- When all pancakes are made fill with Ricotta Mixture, Fold both sides over to meet in the middle.
- Place in a 9/13 pan. Add your favorite tomato sauce and bake covered for 30 to 40 minutes til bubbly
Makes about 15 to 18 manicotti