Passover Zucchini-Stuffed Chicken
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves with skin
- 2 zucchinis shredded
- 3 cups matzo farfel
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder
- 1 onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet or 9x13 inch baking dish. Wash and clean the chicken breasts.
- Place farfel in a bowl and cover with hot water for 3 or 4 minutes, until soft. Drain and squeeze out water.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine zucchini, farfel, eggs, chicken soup powder, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of the stuffing under the skin of each chicken piece and arrange them on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 to 50 minutes. Drain off fat and serve.