- ½ lb beef
- 5 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 celery root
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp chopped green dill and parsley
- Peel potatoes, wash, cut into cubes and fry in butter until light golden.
- Slice onion and fry in butter until golden. Cut carrot into small cubes and fry in butter.
- Cube beef and fry in butter until light brown. In a ceramic pot, put beef, potatoes, onion, carrot, roots, garlic, season with salt and pepper and pour over a little broth.
- Stew in the oven on average heat for 30 minutes.
- 10 minutes before, add sour cream and sprinkle with green.
- Serve Zharkoye with salad from fresh vegetables, pickles, sauerkraut and green.