Sandwich with boiled Tongue
- 1 lb boiled tongue veal/pork, tender and juicy
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 10 oz white bread
- green parsley
- Wash tongue very well, put in a pan and pour over hot water just to cover it.
- Bring to boil and reduce the heat and cook on low heat (veal tongue is cooked for 3-4 hours, pork tongue - for 2 hours).
- 1 hour before the tongue is cooked, add carrot and onion, spices and salt.
- Take out the tongue from the broth and take off the skin by running cold water. Then put in the broth to warm up and then cool down.
- Wipe dry and cut finely crosswise.
- Put on bread slices and decorate with green parsley.