Sweet Cream Cheese Noodle Kugel
- 8 oz wide egg noodles
- 2 cups sour cream
- 8 oz cottage cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¾ cup golden raisen
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees with oven rack in middle position. Butter a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Cook egg noodles until tender; about 6-7 minutes; drain and set aside
- Place sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and salt in bowl and mix until blended.
- Add the eggs and butter and mix until blended.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the noodles in a large bowl then add the raisins and toss all together.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan. In a small bowl combine 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on top.
- Bake until the top is crisp and the center is firm and risen; tester should come out dry.
- Cool at least 30 minutes before serving.