It is delicious! I found the recipe online and tried it (slightly modified), everyone loved it and I felt like a real chef!!
- 4 6 oz Salmon Fillets skin on or off
- ½ cup reduced fat Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan Cheese
- 5 oz Spinach
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ¾ tsp Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F, line a large baking sheet with Parchment Paper.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of EVOO in a skillet on med-high heat.
- Add in spinach and stir until it begins to wilt.
- Stir in the garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and red pepper flakes, and let cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove skillet from heat, add in cream cheese and parmesan cheese - keep stirring until completely incorporated into the spinach and the mixture is creamy.
- Make a pocket in each salmon fillet, by making a small cut in the center - don't cut all way through.
- Place the fillets on the baking sheet and stuff the spinach-cheese mixture inside each fillet. Season each fillet with EVOO, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.