- 3 pieces Pike
- 300 grams Pork
- 3 Onions
- 2 Carrots
- 2 lofts Bread
- The fish is cleaned and gutted.
- Scissors and a knife to remove the bones and fillet, without damaging the skin.
- Pork meat, onions and carrots grind in a meat grinder, and the fish fillet I milled two times.
- Bread soaked in milk to add to the mince, season with salt and pepper, spices to taste.
- Cooked stuffing to fill the inside of the fish. Sew the belly.
- Put the fish on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil. I put the fish in "vegetable cushion" of chopped onions and carrots.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for about an hour.
- Optionally, you can grease the fish with sour cream or mayonnaise.
- Baked and cooled down the pike I cut and laid out on a platter.
- Decorate to your taste and look!The thread is very well stretched from the fish without damaging it!