Changes are coming to the Children’s Department!
Built in 1981, this is the first major renovation to the Children’s Department. Exciting changes are coming your way, including:
- A welcoming floor plan.
- Programming space that accommodates both larger and smaller groups.
- STEAM activities area.
- More seating.
- Better use of natural light.
- Stroller parking.
- A nursing nook, for those who wish to use it.
- ADA accessible family restroom.
Renovation is underway!
- The construction workers are in ‘demolition mode’ right now, knocking down walls and tearing up carpet.
- While this work is happening, the Children’s Department is open in the Lovell Room.
- Construction will continue through April.
February 10, 2020 update
January 29, 2020 update