Ajiaco - Columbian Potato Corn Chicken Soup
- 3-4 kinds of potatoes - cut into chunks
- 2 ears of corn - cut into 2"" sections
- ½ chicken cut into parts
- 2 medium onions
- 4-6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup large Spanish capers
- ½ cup chopped parsley for garnish
- Put the potatoes, corn, chicken, onions, and bouillon cubes in a pot of water - enough to cover the ingredients.
- Cook for 1 hour, then remove the chicken to shred after it cools.
- Mash the potatoes and onions when they are soft.
- Makes a creamy soup ready to serve.
- Put the shredded chicken, avocado, sour cream and capers in small separate bowls so people can add them in whatever amounts they wish.