Baked Karp Russian
- 1 piece Carp
- 4 pcs Pickled cucumber
- 700 grams Onion
- 8 pcs Potatoes
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Sugar
- Black pepper - to taste
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- ¼ puig. Parsley
- The fish is cleaned of scales, to remove fins, tail and gills. Make an incision from the top of the ridge, to remove the entrails. Wash.
- Add salt and season with lemon juice. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Peel the onion, cut into half rings. Fry in 2 tbsp oil, sprinkle with sugar.
- Fry until transparent, over medium heat, stirring. Season with salt and pepper.
- While fried onions, peel the potatoes, cut into 6 - 8 pieces. Cover with cold water.
- Slice Pickled cucumbers. Put the Pickled cucumbers in a roasted onion, stir and remove from heat.
- Carp dry with a paper towel. To put it in a fireproof form. Stuff the pickle-onion mixture.
- Blot potatoes with a paper towel. Season with salt, dried parsley, 1 tbsp vegetable oil, mix well.
- Arrange the potatoes around the fish. Put the form in a cold oven.
- To enable heating at 350 degrees. Bake for 1 hour.
- Then brush the carp with sour cream and return to the oven, under the grill, for 10-15 minutes, at 375 degrees.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with chopped parsley.