This was a recipe from my grandmother. 🙂
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 can 16oz kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 oz spaghetti broken into 3 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook beef, onion and garlic until meat is no longer pink - drain.
- Transfer to a greased 2 1/2 qt baking dish, stir in the remaining ingredients, cover and bake at 350 for 65-70 min or until spaghetti is just tender.
- Let stand, covered for 10 min.
Yield: 6 servings