Chilled Russian Summer Soup (Okroshka)
- 2 cups potatoes - peeled boiled, and cubed
- 2 hard-cooked eggs chopped
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- ½ cup bologna cut into pieces
- ¼ cup finely sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped radishes Optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 cups buttermilk or as needed to cover
- Combine potatoes, eggs, cucumber, bologna, green onion, radishes, and dill in a bowl. Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Divide mixture between 2 bowls and cover with cold buttermilk to make a soup.