Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 2 8 oz Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese containers
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 9 in graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using an electric mixer, mix Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese and sugars together until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing into batter. When fully blended, mix in vanilla
- Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into pie shell
- Bake for 40 minutes until pie is slightly ""jiggly"" in the center. The cake will finish cooking from the retained heat after you take it out of the oven.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Chill in refrigerator at least 4 hours before serving.