Dressed Herring under Fur salad
- 2 thick salted herrings matthias
- 5 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 4 beets
- 5 eggs
- 1 lb mayonnaise
- Boil vegetables until they are ready ( you can boil vegetables in 1 pan).
- Boil eggs hard.
- Peel skin from herrings, cut them along the spine. Take all bones away. Cut herring meat into very little pieces and always check for bones. Take a large dish. Put herring meat evenly on the bottom. If you like onion, you can put little pieces of onion on the herring.
- Then spread mayonnaise evenly (thin layer).
- Grind potatoes and make the next layer of it. Spread mayonnaise.
- Use a fork to plane the layers. Then goes carrot (grind, put, spread).
- Then you do the same with 4 eggs and beets.
- Spread mayonnaise on the beets and grind 1 egg on it to make the dish beautiful.
- Put the dish in the fridge for an hour.
This salad must look like a cake. Selyodka pod Shouboy is served as an appetizer.