- 2 lb salmon cat fish, trout
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- parsley root
- 1 lemon peeled
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- Soak 20-30 g gelatin in water in advance. Wash and clean fish.
- Cut the head, tail and fins and pour over it cold water (2 liters). Slice fish. Place fish head, tail, parsley root, onion, salt in a pan and cook 25-30 minutes, then add sliced fish and cook at low heat until done (not more than 20 minutes).
- Take fish slices out carefully and arrange them on a dish. Place a lemon slice (peeled) on every fish slice anâ decorate with carrot rounds.
- Strain fish stock and add gelatin, bring to a boil and strain again.
- Decorate fish with parsley green and pour over half stock carefully.
- Let it to congeal a little and then pour over the rest.
- Serve with cabbage salad, hot sauces.