Ground Beef Stroganoff Casserole
- 1 pound extra-lean 94% ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 8 oz package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 10.75 oz can fat-free condensed cream of mushroom soup (such as Campbell'sÂ®)
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat. Add ground beef. Cook, breaking up, until browned, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir mushrooms, onion, and garlic into the skillet. Cook and stir until onion is tender, about 2 minutes. Add wine; reduce heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes. Add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and mustard.
- Put cooked noodles in a large bowl and pour beef mixture over; toss to coat. Pour into the prepared baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 25 minutes."