Lamb Chops with Mint Oil
- 8 lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Mint Oil:
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Brush lamb chops with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator, 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet. Cook lamb chops until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F.
- Combine mint leaves, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a blender; blend until smooth. Drizzle over lamb chops.