Kefir Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup warm homemade kefir
- 2 tablespoons warm homemade kefir
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ teaspoons instant yeast
- Pour 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm kefir into the pan of your bread machine; add bread flour, sugar, salt, and yeast, respectively. Program the machine for the dough cycle; press Start.
- Punch down dough and remove from the pan. Knead lightly on a floured work surface. Divide dough into 12 pieces; roll each into a small ball.
- Grease a muffin tin. Place 1 ball of dough in each muffin cup. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Let rise until dough is puffy, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake rolls in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.