No-Bake Blueberry Delight
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick margarine melted
- 3 tbsp sugar/cinnamon
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
Make the Crust
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, margarine and sugar. Press in the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2 ungreased pan. Refrigerate
- Filling: Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Add Cool Whip. Spread on crust and refrigerate until set, about an hour.
- Spread on blueberry pie fill; chill until ready to serve (one hour)