Pork Chops a La Marilyn
I got this from a coworker of my then husband and found it an easy worknight dinner staple. It's also delicious!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 4 pork chops
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sherry
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Melt butter in large skillet, and add olive oil.
- Saute onion until soft and golden. Remove and set aside.
- Dredge pork chops in flour and sear on broth. All sides in same skillet.
- Add broth, sherry and onions. Cover and simmer for 30 mins.
- Stir in Mustard to sauce before serving.