- 1 lb beef
- 1 small beef kidney
- 6 marinated cucumbers
- 1 large onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 potatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 cloves garlic
- Several hours before cooking cut the kidney into two halves and put into large amount of cool water.
- Change the water often. Then pour hot water onto it. Boil it several times, removing water, and pouring new hot water again.
- Then wash the kidney in warm water and boil it together with meat, having poured cool water onto it. Chop the onion, carrots, and cucumbers.
- Put them into a big pot, add oil, pour some stock, cover with a lid and simmer until ready (the ingredients must become soft).
- Put the flour and tomato paste onto the frying pan and fry them together for a while.
- Strain the stock and put it with the stewed ingredients (onions, carrots and cucumbers) into a pot.
- Add potatoes cut into small pieces, the tomato paste fried with the flour, and the kidney and meat cut into pieces. Boil it.
- The rozsolnyk is ready when potatoes get soft.
- Put the chopped parsley and crushed garlic into it.
- When serving put some sour cream into a plate.