As part of phase 3 in our reopening plan, we are allowing limited computer use for Stratford residents by appointment only. Patrons may make one appointment per day. Adult computers are for adults only and teen computers are for teens only. Children’s computers are not available at this time. If your card is expired or you have lost the number, please contact the check out desk at 203-385-4160 before your appointment.
When you come to the library for your appointment:
- Arrive 5 minutes early
- Face masks/coverings must be worn at all times and must cover both mouth and nose
- Wait outside the back entrance to the library (parking lot side) until admitted to the building.
- Observe social distancing and stay six feet from staff and fellow patrons.
- If you need to print, please bring change and small bills. We are unable to break bills larger than $10.
- Bring your library card or number.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the building
- Food and drink are not permitted at this time
- If you have been unwell or been in contact with anyone who has been suspected of or tested positive for COVID-19, do not come to the Library
- If you have been to or been in contact with anyone who has been to any of the states requiring a two week quarantine upon returning to Connecticut and you (or they) have not completed that quarantine, do not come to the Library
- Due to social distancing requirements, Library staff cannot provide assistance in using the computer at this time. You may make arrangements to bring someone with you to assist. Call the library at 203-385-4164 if you are planning to do this.
You have a 60 minute time slot. If you are late for your appointment, your ending time will not change. Staff are unable to extend time at the computer.