As part of the current phase of our Phased Plan for Operations During the COVID 19 Pandemic, 60 minute computer sessions are available by appointment only. Patrons may make one appointment per day. Computers are available for adults and teens. Children’s computers are not available at this time. If your card is expired or you have lost the number, please contact the check out desk at 203-385-4160 before your appointment. 15 Minute Express Computers are available for walk-ins on a first come, first served basis.
When you come to the Library for your appointment:
- Arrive 5 minutes early.
- Use the back entrance to the Library (parking lot side), where you will be subject to a screening prior to entering the building.
- Face masks/coverings must be worn at all times and must cover both mouth and nose.
- Observe social distancing and stay six feet from staff and fellow patrons.
- If you need to print, please bring change and small bills. We are unable to break bills larger than $10.
- Bring your library card or number.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Food and drink are not permitted at this time.
- If you have been unwell or been in contact with anyone who has been suspected of or tested positive for COVID-19, do not come to the Library.
- Due to social distancing requirements, Library staff may only provide limited assistance in using the computer. You may bring someone with you to assist.
- You have a 60 minute session. If you are late for your appointment, your ending time will not change. Staff are unable to extend time at the computer.