Swedish Oven Pancake (Ugns-pann-kaka)
This was a recipe from my grandmother who came from Sweden. I've been enjoying it for about 80 years! My family also enjoys making and serving it.
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- 1 TB sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 TB butter
- Beat eggs. Beat and add milk, flour, sugar, and salt.
- Melt the butter in a 9 x 12 pan.
- Add mixture and place in 425 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 375 degrees and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Cut into serving sized pieces.
- Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon sugar, or maple syrup.