Jim Duffy's Crinkle Top Cookies
This recipe is from Jim Duffy
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 4 tbsp dark molasses
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 2 cups flour
- Cream butter, sugar and egg until smooth.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add molasses to butter mixture, then add dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Form into walnut sized balls and roll them in granulated sugar.
- Place on un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake.