Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large head cauliflower separated into florets
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a large casserole dish.
- Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.