Easy Key Lime Pie
My talented sister Sharon Delia's recipe. I wanted to share it because even I can make it! It's that easy!"
- 5 egg yolks beaten
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup key lime juice
- 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice. Mix well.
- Pour into unbaked graham cracker shell
- Bake i preheated over for 15 minutes.
- Alow to cool.
- Top with whipped topping and garnish with lime slices if desired.