Smoked Fish Dip
- 2 cups flaked smoked whitefish
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 pinch Old Bay tm Seasoning
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce or to taste
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce or to taste
- 3 drops liquid smoke flavoring Optional
- cracked black pepper to taste
- Place whitefish, mayonnaise, and sour cream in the bowl of a food processor.
- Season with Old Bay ™ seasoning, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, and cracked black pepper.
- Blend all ingredients until consistency reaches a spread.