Each year, Americans observe National Hispanic Heritage Month from September 15 to October 15, by celebrating the histories, cultures and contributions of American citizens whose ancestors came from Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean and Central and South America.
- 8 Ways to Celebrate National Hispanic Month with Kids
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Celebrating Diversity
CTLatino New.com – The Online news source of Connecticut’s Latinos
- Hispanic Heritage Month events in Connecticut
- Listen to a podcast – Hispanic Heritage Month: Advancing la Cultura
- Teen programs at the Stratford Library
Stratford Library suggested reading: