Easy Stove Top Stuffin Shake-Up
Easy Thanksgiving side dish - spruced up store brand stuffing recipe.
- 19 oz can of soup a low salt broth type
- 4 TB Butter
- Stove Top stuffing mix
- 2 cups roasted nuts crushed hazelnuts or almonds
- ½ cup crackers crushed
- ½ cup diced onions
- ½ cup celery diced
- 2 TB red wine
- 2 TB cream
- ½ TB Cumin or to taste
- Roast nuts for 10 minutes at 350 degrees on a sheet pan.
- In saucepan, add soup and butter.
- Bring to a boil.
- Mix together stuffing, nuts, crackers, onions, and celery.
- Add wine, cream, and cumin to taste.
- Add mix to saucepan.
- Remove from heat, and cover.